Thursday 13 November 2008

occifer, i swear to drunk im not god!!

we went to sugarhouse last night, the coach was over an hour late-so we got to lancaster about 11, we went to bar first n then went to s.house about 12!! i got drunk-i had a good time, the music was awesome, but ye i got drunk, for the first time ever!! i didnt actually have that many drinks, but what i did have was strong, cos we were sharing pitchers, which were just full of shots!! :D it was amusing, swaying on the dance floor-especially as id worn my heels, which i never do...i then felt a bit ill when we got back n james looked after me n gave me water n wouldnt let me sleep straight away etc...then i woke up this morning n am ok, my tummy feels a bit weird but i had pasta before my 2pm lecture n it was good, lecturer didnt turn up :) so that was gd, hence why im sat in my room n not in lecture!! i have concluded, from my experience that getting drunk is no fun...being tipsy, like i was the other night, is funny-drunkeness however, leads to illness-which i kinda knew anyway!! i didnt go out to get drunk tho n i didnt drink a lot, it just happened...so its all ok...i remember everything :D im gonna nap for a little bit now tho...i didnt go to sleep till 5!!

buenos noches

No comments: