Friday 5 December 2008

update!!!!!!!!!!

wow what have i done....its snowed!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! we had fun in the snow :) :) :) :) ive done my spread sheet, whiteboard activity & peer review...gotta hand them in tomorrow!! ive worked a fair bit, its boring but james n helen keep coming in and keepin me company, im workin sat night-actually with someone else as opposed to by my self for a change!! we have a christmas tree and decorations up on our floor, and we have done secret santa and r gonna have a floor christmas dinner :) woop!! ive got a fair few peoples christmas presents which is good, and ive got a few ideas for other people!! ive got my parents, sister and best mates so its all good :) my room is tidy :) i washed n straightened my hair on weds!! im getting it cut when im back home :) i have nothing else to say..... i need to update my lj!!ive been in a really good mood this week :) i had a session with my tutors n got some deadlines extended to stop me stressin as much, we had a mini party on mon as it was jess's bday, n we went up to the bar andf it was £1 a pint night as it was mon, n also this wk it was pink party for breast cancer-it was a well good night, i was very hyper n danced lotssssss :) tues night i was at work, it was productive tho as i got uni work done n james came to see me. weds we went to sporties as usual, it was great fun :) interesting walkin, what with the snowyness/icyness of the grund, but it was good :) me n james left a little bit before the others as james had an asthma attack-it was very scary :( i found a bag for him to breathe in n out of-the only one i could find was the one i keep my tampons n toiletries in...i found that amusing!! anyway...today ive not done much, i watched 'never been kissed', whilst sat in bed with ben & jerrys :) yummy!!!!!!! right now, im gonna go eat some cocoa pops n then go to bedfordshire ;) good night...well morning!! xxxxxx

2 comments:

Smileygem said...

you keep your tampons in a paper bag?

Loopy Lou said...

haha that made me laugh :P it was a plastic food bag thing!! lol, anyway....wud it b so bad if i did keep them in a paper bag? :P have an awesomeeeeeeeeee holiday!!!!!!!!! love u