Wednesday 6 May 2009

catchy catchy catch up

wow not written for ages-sorry if anyone reads n is wondering which side of the planet ive fallen off......im alive!!

im currently sat in the kitchen, freshly showered n wrapped in my fluffly dressing gown, making pasta-ive got the midnight munchies...early lol!!

what have i been up to...well i went into kendal the other week n got a new cage for my gerbils, as they chewed through the water bit in the previous one-making a hole, meaning Pepper escaped!! i found him tho, the little monster :)

helen from uni has fractured her fingers and right hand, so ive been looking after here-helping her put a bag on it before a shower n carrying her dinner tray etc :P today i cut her potatoes up lol!!

i had a proper big tidy of my room-reorganised the underneath of my bed etc, n sorted my work out

ive finished my art sketchbook-its pretty awesome, even if i do say so myself :)

today ive been making plans for my tech-a poster on making smoothies-not as simple as ur assuming :P ive been really productive today actually-banked my wages, booked a drs appt, saw the accomodation lady, done some tech, been to work, tidied!!

i cant believe how boring i am....i really havent done that much!!

G'day xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saw you in sainsbury's. Would've said hello but you were avoiding me. I was going to text you but I didn't. Thought I'd check your blog out again. Anyways... Hope everything is well. Hopefully I'll see you again soon maybe. I'll say hello next time whether you like it or not.

Helen (also known as dgymn) said...

You really should update this more aften m'dear. How am I supposed to know what's happening in your life?
...oh yeah, actually talk to you...hmm.