Wednesday 15 October 2008

hi!!

its 1.26 and im sat in bed with leonard sat next to me *leonard is my laptop-before u get worried*

ive had quite a good dy today, ive done some washing..and sat in the dryer lol!! they r massive-i can actually fit my entire body in...it was fun!! ive also been to the library, took my books back n got 10 more :D they look good aswell, there was loads of choice today!! me n helen went up for lunch-chicken fajitas, they were well yummy :) james called me a scumbag-they smelly boy!!

we went uo for tea aswell-they had run out of chicken burgers, so i had onion ring n baked beans-they do amazingly yummy onion rings :D i also had ben n jerrys for dessert!! lucky lucky me :)

i also went to the CU in the evening-we looked at Mark n did a bit of group chatting n a mini drama-i narrated!!

in between those various activities i have checked my post, cleared my pots away, eaten a yoghurt, had hot choc & pinapple juice *not together-eww* been on facebook, emailed, started one of my library books, chatted to various people, looked at some work, spoken to AMY on the phone *yay* ive organised my shelf n rearranged my drawers, as the maintenence man came in n fiddled about with my underwear drawer :S but he stopped them sticking so its ok!! thats about the excitement of my day!!

anyway-its time for sleep now-leonard say night aswell xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: