Monday 20 October 2008

im bored!! im sat in James's kitchen-ive checked my emails, n facebook, n journal, n all the other stuff-we are listening to music, n he is doing work!! i had lectures this morning which were ok, i also joined the gym-check me out :) im gonna be a hot chic :P *woop woop* sunday i went to church, it was ok, but i was asleep as James came been round sat nite n we watched the last samurai n he didnt leave till 4ish :P i was impressed that i managed to get up n be at church for 9.30 tho-superwoman or what!! sun eve i worked-james n helen came into work n helen brought my tea :) we had a party in the stockroom-well we chatted n had broom/feather duster fights, n threw pistachio shells around!! n then after we went to churchills n saw Carys *she has red hair-she's nice * then we hung in my room for a bit n threw percy the killer beanie monkey around a bit more *me n james spent sat eve beating each other up with percy* helen fell asleep on my bed n me n james watched trapdoor on youtube-it was funny. im now off until 2-6 on thurs, n then 9-1 fri :) im gonna go to the gym, might go to the cinema aswell :) im goin up to sheffield on fri night for amy's halloween party, im excited-im gonna be a devil!! me n amy r goin shoppin aswell :) primark here i come :P then im goin home sunday in time for church *woop woop* n then im home till weds :) :)

i think its bedtime shortly, nite nite xxx

No comments: