Monday 16 February 2009

busy beeeeeeeeeeeee

today i got up at 9, and went for breakfast with emily, neil and adam-i had fried eggs n toast-super yummy :) :)

then i had an interview at half 10 at the su office-will hear end of month, beginning of march!!

i have checked my post-zilch :(

filled in a maintenance form for the microwave-it leaks

filled out and posted my specials form

collected my free yoghurts from the spar

got some work back and looked through it :)

booked a post needs assesment review for 2 *no idea what it is but il let u no afterwards*

taken out the recycling-glass/plastic/card/tins & cans

put my washing in

organised my kitchen cupboard

washed my pots

emptied my bin

-so i feel very accomplished...but ive still not done any work!!

im at threshers 5-10.30 n then off to the bar for heaven & hell £1 a pint :) :)

im missing james, but only a few more days n then he'l be back

helen is coming on weds and i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right now im gonna go put my washin in the dryer n then go to my appt thingy

3 comments:

Smileygem said...

You are very uninformative - i didnt know you were 'with' sparman, are you 'with' james now instead? what was the interview for?

Loopy Lou said...

haha sorry :S my interview was for a position at the su officed-secretary basically, jst 2 get sum more money n keep me occupied!! me n sparman we kinda seeing each other, am not with james yet. i will let u no wot happens., have u got my letter yet?

Smileygem said...

Ah ok
And no not got a letter