Friday 6 February 2009

i have a chest infection and a pulled shoulder...however

Im going on a date tonight...so its ok :) lolz

the weather today is gorgeously sunny, ive jst had crumpets with jam on, and am taking a break from excavating dinosaurs!! fun times :) ive only got 4 more days of placement to go :( its sad, i am enjoying it, even tho ive had 3 days off this week because of silly illness *icky urgh* this weekend i might actually do the work ive been meaning to do for the past fortnight!!

the one and only wonderful helen is coming up to visit me during half term which is gonna b awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay :) :) :) :) :) :) anyway il update more & proper later i promise!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh a date!! tell me more! And urgh a chest infection...that doesn't sound too good, I told you you would enjoy placement though :P Love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loopy Lou said...

woooooooo my love life is complicated...james has now apparently decided to put his butt in gear-my date obv spurred him on..crazy stuff!! well my date was nice anyway :) i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu