Monday 15 September 2008

intro

Hello, im laura, -if ur reading there is a strong possiblity that you know me-lucky for you!!

im a first year at the Uni of Cumbria-Ambleside Campus, doing early years teacher training :)

i love children, funnily enough, and animals, books and hot chocolate. im a christian. My favourite colour is purple, and my birthday is in 2 weeks!!!! (sep 27th) *hint-buy me things, i'll like you more, hehe*

my best friends are Helen and Amy, i have a fab sister called Gem, and a gorgeous boyfriend called Stu *cheesy grin*

i also have two fish, called Tim & Tom, and two hamsters called Wilfred & Waffle (Amy named them-blame her)

i like sunshine, ice cream, snow, rainbows & butterflies

and that..is all you need to know about me-any questions...just ask them *i dont bite....honest*

No comments: