Monday 15 September 2008

moving in

well, i left home at about 9.30 sunday morning-after a manic rushed few hours!! we arrived at about 11.30. we then went and did all the registration stuff, collecting bits of paper n free stuff, i got a yo-yo!! then i was given my hall/room keys :) me n my parents then went n unpacked my life lol-it all fitted n i have loads of storage space, there is room under my bed, ive got 4 desk drawers, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe n a sink with cupboards underneath!! been to an intro talk, etc, n today we went to breakfast at 9 n then had a talk thing at 10, then sumit else 2-4 n then have just chilled. am now decorating my bin bag dress for the bin bag ball tonight :P im sticking paper stars on it!!

ive made friends with Anna in the room next to me, Max, in the room opposite, Helen, on the ground floor-who's cd's im listening currently. i also spoken to loads of people out n about n they all seem nice, there was a cool girl with bright red hair!!!!!!!!!

i love you guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Smileygem said...

Sounds great - behave yourself. And have you checked out the CU?